Charitable giving changes for the year 2020 under the CARES Act. Please take advantage of these incentives and support our work of saving babies and helping mothers:
- Individual taxpayers who do not itemize deductions for the year 2020 may claim up to $300 of charitable contributions made as a deduction in arriving at adjusted gross income.
- For individual taxpayers who do itemize in 2020, the CARES Act lifts the limitation on charitable contributions from 60% of adjusted gross income to 100%. Donations to donor-advised funds would not qualify for the increased deduction.
- For corporations, the limitation has been increased from 10% to 25% of taxable income.
- Please check with your accountant or tax professional about your individual situation.
- For more details from the IRS on the CARES Act, click here.
Every year, 862,320 women in America choose to terminate a pregnancy as a solution to a crisis pregnancy. In the South Bay alone, an estimated 2,900 women choose terminated pregnancy each year. Please join our mission to eliminate the crisis so women will choose life for their babies.
Financial support from partners like you will help us to close the gap between the number of women choosing terminated pregnancy and the number of women we can serve. Gifts of any size help us to continue to provide free, life-affirming services. Please prayerfully consider how you will help us save more babies.
If you are called to help in other ways, please consider becoming a volunteer.
Circle of Hope
Monthly Pledge – You can help protect the lives of the preborn by joining the Circle of Hope and pledging to support the Center with a monthly donation.
Legacy of Hope Society
Planned Giving – The transfer of assets (e.g., real estate, stock or life insurance) to a designated nonprofit organization during a lifetime or upon someone’s passing.
Other Ways To Support Us:
Be a Voice for Hope
- Become a prayer warrior for the Center. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our prayer list.
- Have our brochures and other printed materials available to pass out to women in need. Download Brochure Here.
- Recommend the Pregnancy Help Center to a grant foundation who may be offering grants to non-profit organizations like ours.
- Invite us to speak at your school, youth group, church or community group.