We’re blessed to have so many area churches supporting us in many different ways. Here’s how your church can partner with us to be a strong voice for hope:
Designate a liaison that works with us on behalf of your church or group.
Provide regular financial support (monthly, quarterly, etc.) or designate a special offering to the Center.
Invite us to host a baby bottle campaign at your church. This is a great opportunity to raise awareness of the Center, and for families to teach their children about the Center and the work we do.
Initiate your own Pregnancy Help Center Fundraiser
You can be creative, from bake sales to a Christmas boutique to an afternoon tea, whatever inspires your church or group!
Spread the Word
- Offer our information in your bulletin, on your website, or in your newsletter.
- Let us provide brochures and materials to pass out to women in need.
- Speakers’ Bureau – Invite the Center to speak to the church or a group (youth group, etc.) about terminated pregnancy, STDs, abstinence or other related topics
- Invite us to participate in your ministry events.
- Help us promote our events like the Walk For Life South Bay.
We ask you and your church to support us with prayer, one of our most powerful tools. We’ve all seen the power of prayer work profound changes in our lives and our community. Prayer can help us win the war against terminated pregnancy, one woman and child at a time.
Please commit to becoming a prayer partner by incorporating this prayer in your regular prayer groups or at weekly services:
Good, Great and Gracious God,
We come to you asking for protection of the preborn child and their mothers from the horrors of terminated pregnancy.
Please guide pregnant women in difficult situations to make the right choice — the choice for LIFE.
With your help and wisdom, please bless those working at the Center to protect these tiny babies and their mothers from terminated pregnancy. Please give us the guidance to end this practice in our society. Dear Lord, strengthen those dedicated to the pro-life movement. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.